[mapguide-internals] Mapguide -> FDO dependencies?

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Apr 6 14:46:32 EDT 2009

I like this.  Automating it will keep it from getting out of date in case it is updated in one place but not the other.  Maybe we should use a svn:externals tag for this like we do for CsMap and Fusion. Other than the increased download, does anyone see a problem with adding a svn:externals property for the MgDev/Oem/FDO directory?

Actually, if we use the svn:externals tag, then the original problem goes away because there is no need to figure out which version of FDO to get anymore.