[mapguide-internals] build script confusion

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 8 11:42:30 EDT 2009

I can't even venture a guess why it's currently different :)

The 2.1 installer looks a bit closer to the postbuild:

  /Server/Bin/mgserver.exe
  /Server/Bin/*.dll
  /Server/FDO/*.dll
  /Server/Repositories
  /Server/Logs
  /Server/Resources
  /Server/Schema
  /Server/Temp
  /Server/Wfs
  /Server/Wms

Keeping the binary files in their own directory makes maintaining the installer a lot easier... but there may be a way of aliasing the /Bin directory to the /Server directory so the files just get installed in /Server/.  I'm not entirely sure I'm in favour of this though.  Do relative paths work with serverconfig.ini?  If so, maybe postbuild be modified to install to Bin?