[mapguide-internals] The unofficial builds

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 9 12:24:09 EDT 2009

I'll make sure to do this for future builds.  I thought I had for c, but I must have missed something.

We really need to have a way of specifying the internal properties and filename of the installer as part of the installer build.bat.  I haven't figured out how to pass parameters to WiX via msbuild yet though; are we stuck with modifying a .wxs include file or using environmental variables?

Some of this is guessing based on the posting time for revisions and my memory of what I had committed before the build I posted...  here goes:

no letter ("a") - r3767
b - r3793  (maybe...)
c - r3812

Please note that all of these include the raster "big lock" as a local modification on my build machine.  Also, for b, I believe I had local changes to MapGuide version numbers to 2.1.0.0.

FYI, the IIS7 stuff is totally broken right now, but I checked it in anyway because it was already totally broken and I'd rather have the work in SVN.