[mapguide-internals] Donate to Builds

Ivan Milicevic Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Wed Apr 15 02:12:34 EDT 2009

I couldn't agree more. We, Supra net, as a company, already considering
a donation because we earn a lot's of money on mapguide platform.
Autodesk already gave a lot to this community just like community gave
back to them.

>From the other view, couple of thousand $ is really small amount of
money for company like Autodesk, so I can understand Rock Beans and his
view.