[mapguide-internals] build script confusion RFC62???

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Thu Apr 16 12:28:40 EDT 2009

Hi UV,

The process for RFCs is described on this page: http://mapguide.osgeo.org/psc.html.

Is this what you're looking for?

Cheers
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of UV
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:38 PM
To: MapGuide Internals Mail List
Subject: Re: [mapguide-internals] build script confusion RFC62???

Is there a way to initiate as decision process?
or do we have to give up on the automated build because no decision can
be made regarding the result of the build?
This is needed before any changes can be made.

Its not so much todo except to agree on a useful structure for the build
/ deploy process.
In the moment we have a windows installer, a postbuild.mak and a
build.bat plus Linux makefiles all doing similar but slightly different
things.

I think this is a unique opportunity to align some of the
inconsistencies in the build process of mapguide and
improve the experience for future contributions.

Thats exactly whats CI is for..... making sure such inconcistencies will
never happen again.