[mapguide-internals] Release Build not working???? Debug build is fine!!! Architectural Solution: RFC 63

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:31:18 EDT 2009

I have played around with this using image magic to slice tiles
and it's a massive improvement. the difference rendering one big tile 1600px sq
for tile whole screen and a 300px tile is quite negligible

the analogy with windows copying is really good !

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168