[mapguide-internals] Release Build not working???? Debug build is fine!!! Architectural Solution: RFC 63

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Apr 21 22:30:23 EDT 2009

I don't see how the analogy with Windows copying is right. If you have 10 threads reading the same piece of data from disk, it's most likely that the data is in the I/O cache, so no disk reads are really done after the first one. The other 9 threads would get the data in memory for free.

Have you tried reducing the number of simultaneous threads in your server thread pool in order to alleviate your low memory condition?

Traian