[mapguide-internals] Release Build not working???? Debug build is fine!!! ALL IS FINE

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 23 11:32:21 EDT 2009

Is RFC 60 ready for a vote?

Obviously, some of the desirables (parsing expressions, allowing configuration of the memory allocation schemes or determining the "correct" one), but to me it appears that it is substantially complete.

Given that the code is ready, I would be in favour of getting this functionality into trunk before cutting our first beta, but if others feel that it has too much potential for instability it could be deferred until 2.2.