[mapguide-internals] GETIDENTITYPROPERTIES not working?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Aug 3 03:35:50 EDT 2009

Looking into this, it appears to be an effect of

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1002

The mapguide server implementation of GetIdentityProperties used to take a single class name as a string and return a MgPropertyDefinitionCollection.  Now it appears to take a string collection of class names and return an MgClassDefinitionCollection.

The platform base appears to have had "not implemented" stubs added to it for both of these signatures.

My guess is that when the web tier is sent a single class name, it's falling through to the "not implemented" stub.  So, I guess my question is... how do we access the new function signature through the mapagent?

Is this a bug?

Jason