[mapguide-internals] RE: MG 2.1 beta in svn

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Aug 10 11:20:08 EDT 2009

Hi Haris,

If you can, I'd recommend using a later version of the beta which includes some fixes to both MapGuide and the installer:

http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/testing/

If this isn't possible, you can look at the properties of any of the MapGuide binaries (e.g. mgserver.exe, MgFoundation.dll, etc).  The last number in the file version or product version should be the SVN revision number.  E.g. for the current test build, the SVN revision is 4114, and the file version number is 2.1.0.4114.

If you want to maintain your copy of the current branch, just copy it to a different folder and then use TortoiseSVN to update the copy to a previous revision #.