[mapguide-internals] mapguide-2.0.2.3011.tar.gz

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Aug 11 16:23:53 EDT 2009

Tom, do you think it would make sense to maintain these in the wiki instead of as offline documents?  That way more users would be able to collaborate on them and improve user experience.  Right now, we have those and a bunch of outdated build tutorials sitting on the OSGeo wiki.  I would personally prefer to see all of this information in Trac, properly organised.