[mapguide-internals] RE: Review FixOperationVersion.patch

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Thu Aug 13 00:27:32 EDT 2009

Hi Christine,

Please check with Bruce on the operation version convention.

As far as I know, we were using the MapGuide version for any newly introduced operation versions.  This means a 1.0.0 operation version is supported in MapGuide version 1.0.0 or later.  A 2.2.0 operation is supported in MapGuide 2.2.0 or later.

If a new version of an operation is introduced in MapGuide 2.2.0, then the new operation version should be set to 2.2.0.

If I am correct about the convention, this patch is not required.