[mapguide-internals] RE: API Operation Version Confusion

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Aug 17 16:05:42 EDT 2009

That makes sense to me too.  Using the web api version rather than a function-specific revision adds a lot of value.

I guess my question though is, how do we move to consolidate on this system without causing backwards compatibility issues?  Is it too late to standardise on this system and gain value from it?