[mapguide-internals] Adding WMS-Layer with other EPSG-code

Brecht bjoernbrecht at web.de
Mon Aug 24 04:37:57 EDT 2009

Hello List,

I have a problem to connect to WMS-Server:
http://217.195.35.68:8080/regfnp/pvfrm/regfnp/MapServer/WMSServer in Version
MGE2010 with EPSG:31467.

When I configure in the config.xml the spatialcontext EPSG:4326 it is
working. (of course the map is always in the coordinate system of the
DataSource :-) )

In this case:
http://lika.hessen.de/cgi-bin/lika-services/softplan/access/ogc-free-images.plx
it is possible to connect to the Server with EPSG:31467, because this Server
has only this Code sending in the GetCapabilities XML.

After this check I come to this conclusion:

Only If the EPSG-Code in the config.xml is the first EPSG-Code which is
found under the GetCapabilities, the WMS-Layer is working.

To make this sure, I have set up my own WMS-Server with MGE2010 with the
default configuration in the OgcWmsService.config.awd file.
The DataSource is an SDF with EPSG:31467. After a sending the Layer as WMS
with the right bounds. There is no Map in an other MGE2010-Project.
After I have changed the OgcWmsService.config.awd file, to send out the
EPSG:31467 as a default system, in the other MGE2010-Project a map is
coming.

Can somebody help me to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance
 Brecht