[mapguide-internals] Advanced Stylization

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Sun Dec 13 07:05:28 EST 2009

I've been playing with this stuff a lot recently.  It is incredibly cool and
powerful, but I have also seen firsthand the need for better documentation
and shared resources so that we don't have to keep answering the same
questions over and over.

As a starting point for this, I've thrown together a new "Advanced
Stylization" section on the wiki:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/AdvancedStylization

Feel free to modify / add / etc to this area.  I'll try to work on it as I
have time as well, including adding a section on tips and tricks such as the
things that I've received assistance with in the last couple weeks.

Oh, and special thanks to Kenneth who has gone out of his way to make
Maestro work with these resources.  I've gone from swearing at the MapAgent
to pointing and clicking. Awesome!