[mapguide-internals] Advanced Stylization

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Mon Dec 14 15:38:33 EST 2009

It would seem to me a library of template samples would be something useful, not just tips and tricks, but actual working samples with packages. That way when someone comes up with something new it can be added for others to build on or modify.

For example internally somebody requested a package with flow direction for a line, maybe even a themed example.

I think mentioning this new link on the main list and requesting samples might be a good thing. For those that have already implemented stuff.

Dave