[mapguide-internals] RFC 58 Setting up a "Donate to Builds" process for the build infrastructure

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 2 14:20:15 EST 2009

For me, I would only need the latest daily build.  The use case I see for this is that I think I have fixed a defect mentioned in a trac ticket, but I want to make sure, so I ask the ticket reporter to test against the latest daily build.

If no one else sees a need for posting more than the latest build, I think we can get rid of the cPanel cost. I'm also for keeping costs minimal.