[mapguide-internals] Could you please review MapGuideRfc59?

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Feb 10 08:45:00 EST 2009

Hi Evan,

I think it is great that we have TIN support in MapGuide.
I have few questions from top of my head :

1. Layer will create TIN surface "on the fly" from any Feature Source ?
2. What types of geometries will be supported as input ?
3. There will be support to define break-lines ? support to create
contours ?
4. There will be API , which could be used in apps ?
5. This will use some existing (OS) library ?

Thanks,
Haris