[mapguide-internals] PATCH: Fix for ticket #593

alucas alucas at svl.es
Tue Feb 17 05:02:00 EST 2009

Hello,

I think to have the solution for this bug. The problem was in the mapDevH
calculation, when the viewer is initialized the function ResizeMapSpace is
called and the mapDevH calculation is wrong. After this, in the function
delayInit the calculation is corrected, but the mapSpace has been created
before and the height is wrong. My solution is to force a ResizeMapSpace()
when the mapDevH is correct in this method. In this way, it seems to work
fine.

This is the code modified in ajaxmappan.templ:

function delayInit()
{
 mapDevW = mapCell.offsetWidth;
 mapDevH = (safari ? document.body.offsetHeight: mapCell.offsetHeight);
//height of inner elements not set on safari

// FIX
ResizeMapSpace();
//

RestoreState();