[mapguide-internals] Add Jackie as committer?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Feb 20 02:22:02 EST 2009

Given that the installer stuff is pretty self-contained and Jackie has expressed an interest in working on it, I'd be interested in granting him commit rights to the MapGuide repository for this purpose.  Jackie has also supplied some useful patches for Maestro, so perhaps Kenneth would be interested in sharing commit rights to that part of the code as well (with oversight of course).

Any objections/discussion before I call a vote on this?