[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 71 for review

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 04:04:10 EDT 2009

For simplicity, we probably should just go with scrollbars. If content
overflows, they can either scroll or vertically resize the Property Pane.

What do you mean by ordering? The layer definition xml only specifies
visible properties as name/value pairs. There's no explicit ordering that I
know of.

- Jackie