[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 71 for review

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jul 6 04:14:21 EDT 2009

It is definately possible to have temp layers that mark the current
selection.

However having to reload the map takes time, so it looks a bit clumsy.

It is possible to generate an extra runtime map, and produce a selection
overlay image from the extra map, which makes it faster, but it there is
still a
delay. And it is a bit complicated to keep track of the overlay(s).

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S