[mapguide-internals] Found at least one memory leaks in Mapguide API

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:02:25 EDT 2009

SWIG is generating the MgWebLayout wrapper from this header:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/trunk/MgDev/Web/src/WebApp/WebLayout.h

The implementation is here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/trunk/MgDev/Web/src/WebApp/WebLayout.cpp

Something wrong with the refcounting perhaps?

- Jackie