[mapguide-internals] Re: Please review RFC 73

Christine Bao Christine.Bao at autodesk.com
Mon Jul 13 22:44:46 EDT 2009

Hi Kenneth,

     Your question about exception handling is pretty good, thank you.
     I didn't consider much on this before, and I planned to catch exception once it happened and throw it - "abort method" as it's called. However it seems not a good behavior, is it? Would you please tell me more detail about what's expected? Do you have discussion or ticket about this? Thank you.

Thanks & regards,
Christine