[mapguide-internals] Please review FixGetSessionTimeoutAPI.patch

Christine Bao Christine.Bao at autodesk.com
Tue Jul 14 03:24:46 EDT 2009

Hi all,

     I attached a new patch http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/attachment/ticket/1026/FixGetSessionTimeoutAPI.patch. Would you please review it? Thank you.
     Here is the comment for this patch:
Attach FixGetSessionTimeoutAPI.patch which fixed a silly mistake.
Although the code builds and works, I find that no matter what value I set for server timeout, MapAgent always gets 1200. This is because this code runs at Web Tier! MgConfiguration.GetInstance() gets webconfig.ini actually, not serverconfig.ini as expected. Thus it can't find SiteServicePropertiesSection, and returns the default value, which is 1200 always.
The right way is to send command to server and get the value from serverconfig.ini.

Thanks & regards,
Christine