[mapguide-internals] Please review AjaxViewerPingServer.patch
Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
ks at geograf.dk
Wed Jul 15 02:28:17 EDT 2009
I have a few comments.
1) The function name in line 455 is slightly misspelled, and referenced
from line 435.
2) The webAgent and clientAgent variables are now replicated in both
ajaxmappane and mainframe.templ
3) Same goes for the msie check in line 460
4) Same goes for encodeComponent function in line 406
5) Is the ParseLocalizedFloat function required? Does the server return
a localized timeout value? And is it not supposed to be an int?
6) In line 434 you divide the time by 5 seconds, resulting in the
number of checks pr. 5 seconds. You then pass this to setInterval.
Should this not be:
intervalID = window.setInterval(GetSeverSessionTimeout, num / 2.5)
? Or perhaps divided by 5 for faster checks?
I'm not sure 2,3,4 is an issue, or it makes sense to move it around,
but eventually someone will fix something in one place and leave
the other one broken.
Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
Christine Bao skrev:
> Hi all,
> I've attached a patch http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/attachment/ticket/1026/AjaxViewerPingServer.patch. Please review. Thank you.
> The comments for this patch:
> This submission makes Ajax viewer pinging server to keep alive.
> Once Ajax viewer loaded, it will get server time out time n seconds, and ping server at a time interval n/5 seconds. If the pinging fails after 6 times, it will stop.
> Thanks & regards,
> mapguide-internals mailing list
> mapguide-internals at lists.osgeo.org
More information about the mapguide-internals