[mapguide-internals] Double standards from AD- Sandboxes now:)

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Thu Jul 16 14:50:57 EDT 2009

I'd like to apologize to the community on behalf of the development team. We are proud to consider ourselves members of this community, and it was never our intention to give the impression of having a double standard. The code changes that have so far been submitted to the trunk stream will be reverted immediately.

Chris.