[mapguide-internals] Motion RE Sandbox access?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Jul 17 16:16:07 EDT 2009

+1 Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Birch [mailto:Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 10:59 AM
To: MapGuide Internals Mail List
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Motion RE Sandbox access?

Given that we seem to have failed on the meeting thing this week, I would
like to get one of the items out of the way with a motion.

Are there any great objections to me tabling a motion worded something like:

"that the MapGuide project will grant sandbox access to any developer
proposed by a member of the PSC without the requirement of a vote, and that
said sandbox access can either be user-based or project-based"

?