[mapguide-internals] Motion: Trevor Wekel on PSC

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Mon Jul 20 03:58:11 EDT 2009

+1
Haris

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jason
Birch
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 9:36 AM
To: mapguide-internals at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Motion: Trevor Wekel on PSC

Hi all,

I've known Trevor since 2006 (and have even met him offline a few
times), and have been consistently impressed with the quality and
attention to detail of his work on MapGuide.  As well, he has exhibited
a good balance of understanding between what was technically possible
and what was good for the project.

While Trevor was with Autodesk, I didn't feel comfortable forwarding him
for inclusion on the PSC in order to maintain balance, but now that he's
an independent consultant I feel that we have the opportunity to gain
from his direct involvement.

With that, I'd like to move that Trevor Wekel be added as a member of
the MapGuide PSC.  I'll get the ball rolling with a:

mapguide-internals mailing list
mapguide-internals at lists.osgeo.org