[mapguide-internals] RE: Motion: Trevor Wekel on PSC

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Mon Jul 20 11:04:11 EDT 2009

+1 Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-internals-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jason Birch
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 1:36 AM
To: mapguide-internals at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Motion: Trevor Wekel on PSC

Hi all,

I've known Trevor since 2006 (and have even met him offline a few times), and have been consistently impressed with the quality and attention to detail of his work on MapGuide.  As well, he has exhibited a good balance of understanding between what was technically possible and what was good for the project.

While Trevor was with Autodesk, I didn't feel comfortable forwarding him for inclusion on the PSC in order to maintain balance, but now that he's an independent consultant I feel that we have the opportunity to gain from his direct involvement.

With that, I'd like to move that Trevor Wekel be added as a member of the MapGuide PSC.  I'll get the ball rolling with a:

mapguide-internals mailing list
mapguide-internals at lists.osgeo.org