[mapguide-internals] RE: Motion RE Sandbox access?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jul 22 11:20:41 EDT 2009

I'd prefer this approach as well; don't really like the idea of adding bottlenecks.

So:
- PSC member updates wiki and notifies -internals of new sandbox
- PSC member creates sandbox if they have commit rights and feel comfortable doing it, otherwise finds a developer to do it for them

?  I do still want to have the oversight of having a PSC member involved.

Anything that is committed from a sandbox into trunk would require normal procedure (patch review, RFC, whatever).