[mapguide-internals] PATCH: Ticket 1047 Error in marshalling of unmanaged strings in .NET wrappers in RFC 68 implementation

Anil Patel anil.patel at autodesk.com
Fri Jul 24 19:35:02 EDT 2009

Hello all,

This is my first time submitting a proposed patch here, so please forgive any mistakes and I'll try to correct them ASAP.

I've logged a ticket and proposed patch to the ticket to fix a error in the marshalling of unmanaged strings in the .NET wrappers introduced in the RFC 68 implementation changes.

The ticket can be found here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1047

The patch file is attached to the ticket and also to this email.

Please let me know if there are any questions or issues.

Thanks,
--Anil Patel