[mapguide-internals] my 2.1 testing results

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:18:41 EDT 2009

there were some issues with mapguide overloading the system, ie use more
ram beyond what was available and started to page heavily whilst at 100% cpu

but it all worked out ok, just that the system was rendered (sic!)
unuseable whilst tiling at some of the higher scales ie in the millions

Uv hit the same stuff and hence wrote up
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc63

being able to restrict the tile service to x threads would help

I do have my firefox set to 8 concurrent connections, whilst using my
javascript tiler

--
Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com