[mapguide-internals] Please review RFC 66

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jun 17 11:02:34 EDT 2009

What would this user prompt look like?

I think that with the current users if your connection is dropped you need a full browser refresh to re-establish your session and all of the objects associated with it.  If that's the case, would the user be told to "press refresh in your browser", or be provided with a button to do the same, or...