[mapguide-internals] Please review RFC 66

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jun 17 11:30:48 EDT 2009

A best-effort session recreation would be great.  Not sure how this would work with Fusion PHP sessions; don't they try to use the same sessionID as the Mg session?

Note that network problems between the web tier and the server, or inactivity on the client side, are not the only reasons for a client disconnect.  If the server goes down, this also happens.  With this in mind, it would be useful if there was the ability to have something like "Could not connect to server, click here to reload your session.  If this problem persists, please contact the City of Nanaimo Help Desk at 250-555-5555"