[mapguide-internals] Motion: Give developers commit rights to work in a sandbox

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jun 24 19:14:38 EDT 2009

I suppose I don't have any real problem with this, so my vote is 0.

It would be nice to see an introduction from each of these people.  I believe that Hugues has already introduced himself, and I met Norm at FOSS4G 2007 and believe that they both work on CS-Map.  What areas are Jon interested in?  Can we expect to see community involvement from these folks?  Do they have individual CLAs on file?

For commit rights to the full tree, I would want to see due process (patches, public review, etc) followed.  Although I'm sure that they are all good developers, I don't like the idea of bypassing community involvement just because they work for Autodesk.