[mapguide-internals] RE: Refactoring Web .NET API into Common DLLs is ready for review.

Leaf Li leaf.li at autodesk.com
Thu Jun 25 06:47:56 EDT 2009

I think Jason just gave us a very good sample of one of the benefits to this RFC. Users can develop other application based on MapGuide API. Actually those application can be both desktop and web application. I am not sure whether we can have a MapGuide .NET Desktop SDK currenlty. It isn't difficult for users to copy several files manually before we have it as long as we document it.

Thanks,
Leaf Li