[mapguide-internals] RE: Refactoring Web .NET API into Common DLLs is ready for review.

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jun 25 13:14:34 EDT 2009

There was (again) some changes to the inheritance of one or more classes,
with regards to the MgDisposable and MgGuardedDisposable,
so the current .Net dll will not work with updated native dll's.

The current natives will not work well with the new MG server.

However, it is possible (a bit cumbersome though) to bind to
the new version of the .Net assembly, using web.config or app.config,
and thus use the new dll without recompiling.

Splitting the dll would remove that option.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S