[mapguide-internals] Motion: Give developers commit rights to work in a sandbox

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 04:29:19 EDT 2009

I concur with Kenneth.

being more liberal with sandboxes, makes the currently opaque process of
getting commit access a lot more visible.

Code review by committed fixes with comments, much easier?

Subversion sandboxes are so cheap resource wise, creating one
is just a pointer in the db.

more sandboxes!

>>> Tom

Zac Spitzer -