[mapguide-internals] Motion: Give developers commit rights to work in a sandbox

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Fri Jun 26 06:33:00 EDT 2009

Hi Zac,

Nice find.  It is another option to explore.  But I think we would only need the Crucible portion of Studio.  We already have an issue tracker, wiki, repository viewer, and subversion repository.  One thing I would be concerned about is integration with our existing infrastructure.  Crucible seems to be integrated with Studio.