[mapguide-internals] Status of nightly builds

Samuel Berger samuel.berger at icfm.ch
Tue Jun 30 09:43:34 EDT 2009

Hello

I have a question. First, as my English could be understood wrong, I want to
make sure that I'm not at all demanding anything, I'd just like to ask some
info I could not find on the web page nor in the mailing list.
The first release date of MapGuide 2.1 was in October or November 2008. As
selection-overlay image is primordial for us (otherwise selection is far too
slow), we are just longing for that release.
Now, a beta version of MapGuide is out. But there is a bug on point-feature
selection making MapGuide server hang. This was fixed in ticket
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1001, but it could not make it into
the beta.
Is there another pre-version planned in the next days? Best of course would
be nightly builds. What is the status of the build OTX server?
If this is more a matter of weeks than days, is it possible to ask for some
help to setup our own installer-build-environment? Jason suggested to do
such things in a public forum.
That would be great!

Sam

Samuel Berger