[mapguide-internals] My MSI Install Issues

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Mar 17 17:05:28 EDT 2009

I guess we could ask if they'd be willing to share the installer portion
with an lgpl product under a different license...

Hmm.  I couldn't find an option for installing the redist either.  This
is a total hack, but I wonder guess we could create an MSI that just
installs the redist MSMs, and then chain that before the MapGuide MSI.