[mapguide-internals] RE: CS-Map in 2.1

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Mar 26 01:42:32 EDT 2009

Hugues,

To keep download time reasonable, I'd like to only include the compiled dictionaries (or whatever is absolutely required for MapGuide runtime).  I believe that all that's required are:

  *.csv
  *.mrt
  *.csd

Is this correct?

For users that want to mess around with their coordinate systems, I'd like to help to create a CS-Map SDK windows installer once the MapGuide one is out of the way, including all of the code, compiled dictionaries, update utilities, docs, etc.