[mapguide-internals] RFC 60 patch uploaded

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 26 16:29:33 EDT 2009

Thanks for helping to review the patch Traian :)

I'll also take a look.

You are correct in that the RFC needs to be voted on before the patch is submitted.

UV - Before the RFC can be voted on it needs to be updated with the exact schema changes that you are planning on making and any other updates you need to make.

Thanks,
Bruce