[mapguide-internals] log detail in server config

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Mon Mar 30 15:02:00 EDT 2009

Hi Zac,

There is some information available here http://sandbox.mapguide.com/index.php/MapGuide_Trace_Logs.  Is there additional information we should add to this page?  In my opinion, an HTML page does a much better job at documentation than a couple of lines of comments in serverconfig.ini.

I think one piece that is missing is a list of which services/apis currently support detailed logging.