[mapguide-internals] mgos 2.1 state Build on CentOS5 Problem with JavaApi

UV uvwild at gmail.com
Mon May 4 23:20:23 EDT 2009

Hi Warren,

my Centos build fails trying to build the JavaApi project (I think also
using swig)
Some include paths  to the JNI are not setup correctly and I cant find
any useful pointers.
Can you find anything in your working build that could help me?
That would be greatly appreciated as the haystack is quite massive ....

a copy of your make output/ build log  could be helpful .... or the
configure output from the JavaApi project.
Basically where does your build take the JNI includes from or how is it
installed?

I am building from trunk on an CentOS5.2 virtual machine.... working
fine generally ..
most of MapGuide is done already....
but there are little bits and pieces of configuration info missing on
the way.

Cheers,
UV