[mapguide-internals] Commit rights for UV

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:45:22 EDT 2009

that plugin looks like a great idea! it's good for capturing the knowledge
as well for new developers to get involved.

Jason mentioned that we can do the sandbox only commit access,
it's just a simple enough change to the svn acl file which is basically
you define a group and assign it RW to a svn folder

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168