[mapguide-internals] Symbol Library and DWF

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed May 20 03:14:34 EDT 2009

Thank you.

I was thinking of doing the Zip/Xml/W2D stuff without the DWF library to
avoid a crossplatform issue with the DWF library.
If I understand your answer correctly it should be possible to generate
the Xml/Zip using a form of template with fixed transformation values.
That leaves out the W2D format for the images, which is do-able (I hope).

The SymbolDefinition is much cleaner, and looks more like what I would
expect, but it's also a very complex item
to build an editor for.
The number of potential settings seems overwhelming, which is why I had
hoped that SymbolLibraries was simpler to implement.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S