[mapguide-internals] Beta Installer candidate

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri May 22 16:49:48 EDT 2009

Although #966 is relatively easy to fix post-install, our poor Java users get enough grief that I think it's worth fixing before the beta is released, so I've rolled a new installer with the same file name.  I also manually added the patched files for #989.

http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/2.1.0/MapGuideOpenSource-2.1.0.3891-Beta1.exe

The new MD5 for this is:  449d58b410a326fbaccd647e0a47bef1

I haven't had time to test this one at all so, again, help appreciated.