[mapguide-internals] Server Font Queries

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Sat Nov 7 07:46:32 EST 2009

Thanks Walt,

I assumed it was something like that.  Font matching is OK for text/labels
but would result in completely different symbology being displayed for font
symbols that are more typically a character code in WingDings etc (though
the legend would match of course).

So back to authoring - should there be a way for the MG server to expose
it's known fonts through the API for clients such as Studio/Maestro to
understand?